Breakfast and Happy Laps Queensland Raceway
Location – Queensland Raceway
Arrival time – 7.00am to 7.15am
Breakfast time 7.30am to 8.15ish
Breakfast menu – Bacon, eggs, baked beans, mushrooms, chipolata sausages, eggs and toast. Tea and coffee is also available.
Cost- $30 Single, $55 Couple, $70 Family with children to age 12, payable on the day to the club by cash, cheque or credit card.
Happy Laps – Commence 8.15ish and will last around 20 minutes or a little longer depending on behaviour on track.
Please note all passengers intending to ride in car must have arm bands and to get an arm band you need to pay as above. This event is run cost neutral and we do not make a profit from it.
Event will conclude at 9.00am.
Rules for Happy Laps – (They may seem onerous but the vast majority attending will have participated before and have always left smiling and asking to do it again – So here’s your chance)
HAPPY LAPS ARE NOT HOT LAPS or TEST LAPS
Happy Laps are for family cruising NOT performance driving,
- Any car-to-car contact is an instant stop for the session
- Any car going off the track is an instant stop for the session
- 1 sec of tyre smoke is an instant stop for the session
- Speed obviously in excess of 120kph is an instant stop for the session; this is more than fair as there are sprints and drag events that hot drivers can participate in if they want to go fast.
- In addition, during Happy Laps;
- No helmets are to be worn by anybody
- No unregistered or trailered cars are permitted on the track
- No cars fitted with aftermarket roll cages
- All cars must have current registration and plates must not be obscured
- Drivers may be breath tested including by the Police – anyone reading more than 0.00 will be banned from the track
- QR will name and shame drivers who push the limits and cause a session to be cancelled
RSVP – Final numbers are needed by the TUESDAY prior to the event date via email [email protected] Please indicate your name and number attending. If you want to pay by Credit Card in advance we need your, number, expiry and ccv and I will process Friday before the event. The club has to advise and pay in advance so if you advise your attendance we need your payment. The event is being run at no profit to keep prices reasonable so what we charge is what we have to pay QR.